How to Make and Cancel an Appointment
Book face-to-face or remote appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
Most of our appointments you will be able to book on the day, this is for patients who have become ill on the day or overnight.
These appointments will be on a day first come first served basis. You can either call to book and appointment or come to surgery in person to book for it. Once you have given the appointment Doctor will see you due appointment time given.
- ‘For medical reasons I need to be seen today’
- These can be booked from 08:30 am & 16:00 pm via phone and face to face on the day
- You may not have an option of who you see
- The receptionists will ask you for a description of the problem or what your appointment is relating to. This is because it helps to offer the correct appointment type for you and it assists the clinician in preparing for your consultation.
- You will only be offered a 10 minute appointment for one issue ONLY
- You cannot book urgent appointment from online booking system
- Likely to have a bit more choice about who you see
- Suitable for Medical problems not improving after appropriate self -management
- Suitable for routine reviews
Telephone consultations are available every day
- Can be booked daily either face to face or via telephone
- Mainly for the test result
- However many other things can be dealt with over the telephone but the doctor will decide the best course of treatment.
- If you have been unable to obtain an Urgent appointment and need to speak to a clinician urgently
Things that help us to help you:
8.30 am – 09:30 am & 16:00 -17:00 pm are the busiest times for patients phoning in for urgent appointment. If your enquiry is not about an urgent appointment you might get through quicker if you ring outside of these times.
Please do not blame the receptionist if you have been unable to make an appointment. We have 2 receptionists booking appointments, and patients can also book routine appointments using the methods mentioned above.
Croydon GP Hubs
Need to see a GP but can’t get an appointment? Our GP Hubs can help.
Call NHS 111 before you go to pre-book an appointment or wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.